Friday, April 3, 2009

Bed linen

Home Beautiful, April 2009

I just love the look of the hemp bed linen from Hemp Gallery. I am busting to see it in real life, maybe it's not as divine as it looks in this image. I am desperate for some new linen, but am adamant I will not spend anymore $$ until I find the perfect set. This is so simple and beautiful.

The other part of me wishes for something fabulous from Dwell Studio. I have admired their work for such a long time, but their linen would really be an investment. I'd have to love it.

Sketch by Dwell Studio

As you might be able to see, I'm really obsessed with grey right now. In fact I have been for a while. Am yet to really do anything with that obsession yet though! My favourite combo of the minute is grey with mustard yellow. Loving.

2 comments:

  1. What is Hemp Oil? Hemp oil is an oil that comes from the seeds or aerial parts of the hemp plant when they are crushed and then distilled.

    Hemp Oil Benefits

    ReplyDelete