Thursday, April 2, 2009

Zuster dining table


I found this picture in my files, and this is pretty much exactly what I had in mind for our Zuster table/benches. I remember Zuster had this upholstery at their DesignEx exhibition in Sydney way back in 2005, so the people who owned this house in Yarralumla must have loved it so much they said 'We'll have that!'. Not sure about the chairs at each end though, it will break up the 'streamlined' look of our kitchen (I can see it in my head!). If we want extra seating we can just bring in the transparent chairs from the study.

2 comments:

  1. I sooooo love Zuster !!! I am after a kitchen table and this would be it if budget allowed !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are many options if you are wanting to advertise on realestate.com.au without an agent, both through private selling websites as well as agent assisted sites.

    ReplyDelete