Monday, August 10, 2009

To wallpaper or not to wallpaper?

Whilst flicking through some old mags this afternoon, I came across the image of this kitchen that I had dog eared and forgotten about. Not only is it in a similar style to how I envisage ours, but it's nearly exactly the same layout. Window and all. This makes it really easy to visualise our space.

I love the thick bench tops and white cabinetry. Love love love the open shelving next to the window - this is something I was planning on incorporating into ours if I can. And I adore the wallpaper/glass splash back. But is this something you would tire of quickly? How easy is it to change and/or replace? Great feature or a thorn in your side?

Oh, and dying over the David Trubridge pendant.

LinkFrom Home Beautiful, March 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment