Monday, November 16, 2009

And then it was Summer


We're considering installing a ceiling fan in our bedroom. It's not something I do with relish, however with Spring seemingly being cancelled this year, we are in for a verrrrrrry long, hot summer. Can you believe it's already 37 degrees this week and it's not actually even summer yet? Sheeeesh.

The challenge is to find something that doesn't make you want to stab yourself in the eye, something understated - and well, cool. That was the plan, then I stumbled across the Sycamore at Beacon Lighting. Does this look fantastic or just plain weird? I'm undecided. It's also not cheap. Do I really want to spend $650 on a ceiling fan? (plus installation, and most likely a remote control). Yikes. I think I will go have a look see tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment