Friday, March 19, 2010

Vintage bedding

We brought Isobel's new (old!) bed home with us on our latest trip to Nelson Bay and so I'm starting to think about her room.  I like the vintage feel of this image (via lovemaestore).  I like the thought of warm, feminine bed linen - without it being crazy over the top girly.  Something homely and comforting, that feels loved - but doesn't look too old-country-farmhouse in my mid-century inspired home.  

I like something about all of these images.  Don't necessarily want her room to look like any of these, but I like the vibes.



2 comments:

  1. That Funny Girl movie poster is very cool. Can't wait to see what you decide.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm picking up what your putting down!! maybe the "make your own dovet cover" or pillow cases may come in handy...

    ReplyDelete