Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Fashion lusting


Jen Hawkins looked stunning on The Project the other night.  I am in desperate lust over that neck piece!  I know the gorgeous cream jacket is Sass & Bide, and the neck piece looks like it could be part of their collection too.  WANT!

Update:  I spoke to the chick at Sass & Bide today when I very naughtily went into buy the black dress below (oops).  She said it is indeed a S&B neckpiece, available in April!

Speaking of Sass & Bide, I went and tried on The Common Thread dress today.  Arrgghh.....want it!  Is it wrong to wear black to your Mum's wedding?


It also comes in a stunning giraffe print, which I totally adore.  But I think it may be the wrong crowd for such a statement dress.  They may think I've escaped from Play School.


No comments:

Post a Comment