Monday, March 5, 2012

Follow Studio at home



I've said it before and I'll say it again.  I have NO IDEA how people can be this disciplined when it comes to following a strict aesthetic in either the business they run or the homes they live in.  OK - so if it's your business, I understand that you can have a brand look and feel that you adhere to; that is one thing.  But to embrace it in a business capacity and then also practice the same sort of discipline at home?  Wow.  It's something I'm not sure I could ever do!  My tastes jump all over the place, one minute I want an all-white house, the next I'm colour blocking my lounge room.  

Jessie James of Follow Studio exists in a world entirely without colour.  Which is absolutely stunning!   I, however, think I may go a little insane at some point.....






No comments:

Post a Comment