Monday, June 4, 2012

S&B at home

The girls from Sass & Bide fascinate me.  Heidi Middleton & Sarah-Jane Clarke are two of the most original, edgy and stylish women I can think of.....and how awesome is it that they are Australian?  I am always intrigued by what they wear and their designs for S&B.  Anyone who knows me is very aware of my obsession with their clothes, I definitely own more of their stuff than any other label.


So it was with delicious delight that I came across this blog entry by American stylist Natalie Joos.  A little peek into Heidi's world, and her home in Palm Beach, a very northern suburb of Sydney.  I just feel so ordinary after looking through these pics.  Heidi is so confident of who she is and is unashamed in her style, she just puts it out there.  I love that.  So inspiring.




  


 



  



 








No comments:

Post a Comment