Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Share, Dulux Colour Forecasting

Love this image from the Dulux Colour Forecast.  I am completely crazy about grey!  This is 'SHARE', one of the colour stories - to read more about it and see the other selections, click here.



With a new generation embracing digital technology, Share invokes the idea of a world drawn together, with people sharing and soaking up information daily via social media, stimulated and inspired constantly by technology.
Share provides a break from this stimulation with a monochromatic palette allowing digital pattern, positive and negative space, tonal shadows and texture to create the mood. Colours are inspired by natural stone and metals transformed with technology.


PS - HAPPY NEW YEAR!  Sorry it's been so quiet around here, it's only a week now until we move to Singapore.  I am so excited for 2013 and all the wonderful adventures it holds.  I hope it brings you everything you desire too.   Barb. x

3 comments:

  1. Hi Barb, I have been trying to access the Kitt website to order something I saw on there a couple of weeks ago, but it looks like the website is no longer accessible? Is this so?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dru,

      I'm so sorry, I've had to close down the KITT website for now, as we're in the middle of moving to Singapore. I may get it up and running in the future, but not until we are settled in. If you let me know which product you were interested in, I can forward you the links to another supplier.

      Thanks for thinking of me!

      Barb

      Delete
    2. Oh what a shame. I was looking at your Little Chillies Oliver pants in blue stripe, size 0. I was hoping to get them at the reduced price you had online, but if you no longer have them I will buy directly from Little Chillies?

      Delete